Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Shoot

Fall is prime time. Landscapes are transformed into vibrant tapestries of yellow-orange and red, and the angle of the sun gives us some beautiful light to work with.We don’t have much in the way of the fall colors during the changing season here in southwest Canada, at least nothing on the scale of the more eastern provinces. The only real color for us requires a trip to the local mountains where the fall colors can be intense but are generally short lived. But in the right conditions, fall colors in the landscape can be spectacular no matter where you live. It just takes the initiative to get out there and shoot. On our usual evening stroll we decided to walk with our camera..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhu Madhavan Photography

My photo
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
I have a passion to shoot still life and portraits. I took up digital photography few years ago and have come to realize that this hobby, that I chose as a means to escape the drudgery of the day is probably one that brings out the best in me. A tiny sliver of time caught for eternity, and worthy of notice, is what I work towards with every image I take. There is no challenge that is too big for me and no job too small. If you like the images I post here then please feel free to comment. All constructive criticism are welcomed.