Sunday, August 27, 2017

I'm back

Writing a blog is like writing a diary and sharing it with the world. A personal diary where you start penning down whatever, whenever to release some ideas from your mind. People make new year resolutions and I make birthday resolutions so recently on my birthday I promised myself to continue my passion further, for which this post is warranted.That's the beauty of blogging, pickup whereever you left off. So here I'am after a long silence of 3 years since my last post.

Picked up and dusted the gear and went to shoot some random stuff with nothing perticular in my mind, just clicking away at anything that caught my photo eye








No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhu Madhavan Photography

My photo
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
I have a passion to shoot still life and portraits. I took up digital photography few years ago and have come to realize that this hobby, that I chose as a means to escape the drudgery of the day is probably one that brings out the best in me. A tiny sliver of time caught for eternity, and worthy of notice, is what I work towards with every image I take. There is no challenge that is too big for me and no job too small. If you like the images I post here then please feel free to comment. All constructive criticism are welcomed.